Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas visitors






After we recouped we had family come visit us to start the holiday season. Gabriel's parents came shortly after Thanksgiving from Virginia. We had a nice visit with them and did some fun things with them. The kids wished they could have stayed longer. But thanks to Daddy we can see them fairly often.

Then Grandma Lowder came from Idaho



This is a favorite picture of mine. I was surprised at her reaction to seeing Grandma after 6 months of not seeing her. I am sure it made Grandma feel good too!


Grandma Lowder helped us make many a gingerbread houses. I wanted to get one more in this year, I was going to do a plane for Gabe's work, but I think I am all gingered out! Natalie helped taste the candy and made sure it was okay for babies! She also was constipated for the first time in her life as a result of her tasting job!!

House for Zach's teacher






........Evan's house he gave to his teacher











We had fun with all of our grandparents and can't wait to see them again.


1 comment:

The Terry Clan said...

Theses pictures are too cute for words! Oh how I would love to make gingerbread houses with Grandma. They turned out so cute and the picture of Grandma and Natalie is priceless!