Sunday, December 23, 2007

December shorts and bare feet



................It was more like spring here the other day. We had shorts and no shoes on. The weather is up and down here. This was 2 days ago and today it is in the 30's. We never know if it is winter or spring.
And then we went to see Santa, which Natalie absolutely loved(J/K). I have been showing her Santa everywhere in hopes to prepare her for the visit, but it didn't work out as I had planned.
We quickly took the picture and got out of there, I am sure Santa was glad that visit was over.
He asked the boys what they wanted for Christmas. As I listned in, I was thrilled to know that I had 2 of the 3 items he listed. Then Evan, who always surprises us, asked for a tool box! That was the first I had heard that one. And of course a dinosaur, I had that one in the bag weeks ago, but a tool box. I have no idea where he got that and I have no idea where he is going to get that. Let's hope he can turn one of his other items into that. And I am sure I did the same thing to my mother. One of the many joys of Christmas.

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Ha ha ha To top it off look at those 'cool' faces of the peterson boys!