Sunday, February 24, 2008

Grandparent gifts

A couple of weeks ago I did a birthday gift for my in-laws which was a book about the kids and what they would do when they grow up. I used their grandparents as examples and some of the pictures turned out really cute. But I neglected to post some shots. So, here they are. Better late than never, right?
GRANDPA'S
"When I grow up I am going to be a big disney fan, just like grandpa"













"I am going to meet the president of the United States when I grow up"









"When I grow up I want a green thumb, just like my grandpa"







GRAMMY'S BOOK


My husband is very particular about the way his pancakes are made and to this day I have not been able to perfect them. So maybe Nat can!
"I am going to make my daddy's pancakes just the way he likes them, just like my grammy!"








"I am going to love shopping at Kohl's when I grow up"

(My mother-in-law is always calling me and telling me that Kohl's is having a sale. Gabriel can not figure out how that store stays in business)








This was my favorite, minus the poor spray job by mom!
My mother-in-law is always coloring her hair. She will get her mom, sister, or she will do it herself. But it always looks good.
"I am going to color my hair when I grow up"



1 comment:

The Terry Clan said...

Oh, I wish I could have seen the books. These are really great pictures! I TOTALLY did not recognize Nate in the tub! I thought it was Evan at first! Thanks for posting so many pictures, you know I'm obsesed with your blog!!!:)