Sunday, December 28, 2008

Disney pics

Well, I finally got pictures up. We broke down and got a new camera. My other one was pretty shot, but now it is a new toy for my kids. But it sure beats buying one of those digital ones they make just for kids!!!



At the beginning of December we took a very short trip to see my father-in-law at Disney. It was amazing to see all of the lights at Christmas time, it was simply beautiful. They actually even had fake snow fall one of the nights we were there, it was absolutely magical. The kids had a great time and Natalie loved seeing the characters, the boys just wanted the rides. I think their favorites were going to an Indiana Jones show and a Star Wars ride!! All in all we were very blessed to be able to go and we had a wonderful time.






2 comments:

me said...

Okay I am laughing because Zack and Evan are in the stroller and Natalie is walking... poor girl, although she may have insisted upon it since she is the mom.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Disneyland is magic...and you have to go when your kids are right ages-you timed it perfect! Fake snow....AHHHH!