Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Dear Sweet Husband

I have a great husband!! I know cheesy, cheesy!! But he reads my blog and I wanted him to know how wonderful I think he is.
Gabriel went on his first camp out this last weekend with the Boy Scouts. I was impressed and worried the whole time. It was pretty cold that night. He said there was a little bit of snow flurries when they woke up Saturday. But they had fun! And I am so impressed with him. Way to go Gabriel!!

We have had many a discussion about doing thoughtful things. So, last night this is what I found on my pillow. Yes, I did watch the movie and read the books, but am not one of the obsessed ones. But this box cracks me up! Can you read what some of the hearts say? Hilarious!!

Thanks Gabe! I love you.

7 comments:

Homeplace said...

My goodness that is most impressive!!!He looks just like Dad did when he would return from a campout-spent but happy--Way to go Gabe--and the gift on the pillow---where do you find a man that is intune with the things his wife is doing and is interested in? All I can say is you are one lucky woman!!!

me said...

WOW. That is with a capital "W" if you didn't notice. Also, the "Bite Me" heart is something special. We are curious what the hidden scent is...maybe Gabe could get the matching cologne. You should start randomly giving people those hearts. Like, "Hey, thanks for teaching primary." And then a candy heart attached to the note that says, "Bite Me" or "Suck my Blood." I think the female teachers would really respond to that... especially with the hidden scent, which is more than likely the scent of blood.

me said...

I also wanted to let you know that Nate has now stepped it up a bit- he brought me a prenatal vitamin. Now who has the romantic husband?

The Terry Clan said...

LOL! I laughed so hard I cried! Two reasons- the picture of Gabe and the sweet treat! That is awesome! I want some of those for Shane! What a sweetheart!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha ha GABE ROCKS!!!!!!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

LOL! I think I'll buy you a Twilight T-shirt...and one for Gabe too :)

Unknown said...

I think the "Bite Me" one is my favorite. Those are hilarious!