Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Something new

Dad gave Zach a new chore to do the other day. Zach was really excited before he started. I don't think he lasted 5 min. Can you tell he was not having fun? But it probably didn't help that I picked the hottest day and the hottest time to have them out there working.
So. . . . Evan said he wanted a turn. And he loved it! He wanted to do more and more. I was kind of worried about him pushing up the hill, he is so little and it looked like it would just run him over. But he told me when we were done that next time he wants to be able to mow more.

Natalie has very little hair, as most of you know. She just turned 3 and for the first time, on her birthday, I was able to put two little pigtails! I was so excited that she actually has enough hair for 2! It was fun to actually play with her hair. I only hope that she will let me for a few years.

2 comments:

Homeplace said...

OOOOOOOHHHHH---- that is the most awesome thing--her hair reminds me of her mom--except a bit shorter--so curly and fun to play with--Enjoy Mom I am sure that she will let you play once in a while and then it will be--"I hate curly hair!!!!!" but it sure is cute nowxoxoxoxgradma debbie

The Sorensen Bunch said...

She has curly hair like you!! I LOVE it!!! I am so scared about my boys using the mower BUT I cannot WAIT for the day I dont; have to do it!!