Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little Halloween Preview

Sunday has become very relaxing here at our house. We have morning church, so we have most of the day to relax and spend time together. This last Sunday Gabe and I got a nap in- YES!! But while we were napping our boys were pondering. Zach and Evan decided that they were going to give us a preview of what they were going to be for Halloween. It was great! Have a look for yourselves as to what goes on in the minds of my boys!
While at my parents house the saw a show that my dad has a soft spot for-Walker Texas Ranger. And now that soft spot has rubbed off on a few of their cousins. They are both intrigued by the character and think he is great. Oh, the shirts I could buy them.
So, Evan wants to be Walker Texas Ranger, facial hair and all. Someone even gave us cowboy boots that are about 2 sizes too big for Ev, but he doesn't care.
Zach has a deep passion for baseball and a very good memory. He has started collecting baseball cards and will read the backs of them like it is an intense novel. It might be a little OCD, he will take them anywhere with him. In fact that was in his pack for the plane trip for entertainment, and they indeed do entertain him for hours. But he can remember almost everything he reads from the backs of those cards. So and so played for that team in this year- it boggles my mind. Anyway he wants to be A.J. Pierzynski from the White Sox.
I love the look on both of their faces, so serious. Oh the imaginations of children. I really hope they never loose that imagination. We shall see what really happens come Halloween. But for now we have quite the show at our house.

2 comments:

me said...

Tucker and Maddox are also already planning every detail of Halloween... but it changes daily and Maddox is a bit confused about holidays. He asks, "Can I be a Zebra for Christmas?"

Your boys costumes are awesome because they cost you nothing. I would encourage that!

Unknown said...

You might like that serious look, but my favorite part is the facial hair! What did they use to get that on there? I think Bryce has converted everybody to Walker - Colby discovered that they show reruns on the Spike channel this morning and he's in heaven...