Thursday, February 3, 2011

Preschool Is The Best!!

Natalie absolutely loves preschool. She asks me every day if there is preschool. I wish I had the courage to do it every day! She has started wanting to write other words besides her own name. This is what she drew for the family the other day. What a cutie!
She loves all the stuff we do in preschool. Monday we talked about Groundhog Day coming up. We made groundhog tunnels and we popped in and out to see if we saw our shadows. After school Natalie played in her groundhog tunnel for hours. She even wanted to sleep in it that night. She finally relented to taking a box in her room and she was going to sleep in that. After about 30 min she called me into her room to tell me she was too big of a groundhog and she slept in her bed. I love the imagination of a child. She told me the other day that she didn't want to go to kindergarten she wanted to stay in preschool forever. I am glad she loves it so much. But I do need to get her excited for kindergarten.

No comments: