Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mixed Emotions

Seeing this in your driveway has such mixed emotions. How can looking at this truck make you happy and sad at the same time? My little family has moved many times and each time we were excited to begin a new adventure in a new land, yet so sad to leave family and friends behind. This particular truck brought many smiles for my family. My sister and her family moved to Texas!!! We are so excited to have family some what close. They are about 2 hours away. Close enough to spend holidays and see them fairly frequently. But I do know there were many tears shed as they left other family and friends to begin their new adventure here.

But my kids are so excited to have them closer!!! We helped them move in and then we went back 2 days later to help put stuff together and spend time together. I hope they enjoy living here as much as we have.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

That's so much fun. Is that Melinda? How close is she to you? i bet you are thrilled.