Sunday, January 23, 2011

Natalie's First Play

One of our local high schools are putting on a play, Beauty and the Beast. I wanted to take Natalie, but I wasn't sure how my kids would react. 1-Natalie is young and it is a 3 hour play; 2- I have two older boys ("a romantic play is not impressive" was their response); 3- Did I really want to spend money on something that could really blow up in my face?
We were very blessed and someone gave us free tickets to go. So, yesterday I took the kids and we went to our very first play. It was a little long for Natalie, but she loved it. Zach really enjoyed watching the orchestra play. Evan loved the part where Gaston tried to get the Beast. But Natalie's favorite part by far was meeting Belle and the Prince. All in all I am glad that I took the kids, it was a fun day.


Natalie thought it was so neat that one of her friends in preschool is the Prince's cousin! On the way home she asked me if the Prince ever visits Max's house. And if he does can she go over when he does?

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Just read you comment... I'll gladly make you one but I need your email. I believe I had it at one point. Maybe I'll check facebook. hugs