Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter activities

Saturday before Easter was our Egg Hunt. Nat loved the Easter bunny, but not our boys. I could not get either one to go near him. And Nat couldn't get enough of him, she just kept walking up to him and resting her head on his lap. It was really cute! Then she found a lady there that had these cute little baby ducks. She and I fell in love with them. I wanted to get one so bad, they were only $10. It seemed like the perfect pet. You keep it for 6 weeks and then take it down to our lake and realease it and you can visit it when you want. My kind of pet. But my husband predicted something bad would happen to the poor thing. Then I read a friends blog (who had 2 baby chicks) and just as my husband had said is what happened to both her chicks. But they were so darned cute!!












Easter Eve I went to check on our kids and this is what I found on the boys top bunk. How can that be comfortable! If I slept like that I would be absolutely sore in the morning. He is hilarious.














I could not get my kids together for an Easter shot on Sunday morning. But I definitely wanted to get one of Nat. I have discovered that I love her in green. She is so darned fun to dress up and she loves for you to tell her that she is pretty.
I never take enough pictures when it is all said and done. I need to just go picture crazy. It is better to have too many than not enough!!

3 comments:

sally said...

your kids are getting so big! natalie looks so pretty in her little easter dress! it was good to hear from you the other night...thanks trina!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Could that friend with 2 baby chicks be US!!!!! ha ha ha Even after all is said and done I think you should get those ducks next year, ecspecially if you can go and release them. LOVE the picture of East Bunny lovin'. She is awesome!!! your right, too many is better than not enough. I am dying at the poses our kids fall sleep in-your is the winner for sure!

The Terry Clan said...

Okay, so you take the cutest candid shots of your kids! I love the the one with Natalie and the chicks! How sweet! And Evan, what can I say? To funny! It looks like you had a fun Easter! We love and miss you!