Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday afternoons

This is our sunday afternoons after church. The other sunday I actually got a nap in and when I woke up my boys wanted to show me what they had created. I am not exactly sure what it was suppose to be, but let me say that for the next week I found tape and yarn everywhere in their playroom!! Creativity does have its price!









Yesterday after church Evan is suppose to be changing his clothes and he comes out and says to me, "Mom, look at my superman costume!" He was very proud of himself.











At night it is a treat to pop popcorn, since we just got a new air popper. And it is the only kitchen appliance that my daughter is not terrified over. Anything else that plugs in she is scared stiff and is frozen in place shaking hysterically! But this is a fun thing, if you can't tell from her face.









We love Sundays!!!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Our gals are little scaredy buds!

The Terry Clan said...

Can I just say that if I ever have a bad day I am calling to here a funny story about your kids! They make me laugh!! I know how "fun" it can be to find the "rewards" of a childs creativity!!:)