Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Natalie

I'm back!!! I haven't fixed my computer, but I am at my moms house and hers is working well with my camera. I am going to try and catch up while I am here.



First, our little baby turned 2 on June 14th! Amazing, I can't even believe that she is not my baby anymore. She is getting so big. She is my most independent child ever. She has to do everything herself and if she doesn't watch out temper. Yes, she has a temper! She is our little other mother at the house. She will hover over the boys if they are crying and then if I am trying to get them to do something she is right there repeating everything I say to them. Her vocabulary is much bigger than the boys' were at this age. She loves to talk and have the attention on her. Her big thing right now is to convince everyone that she is funny and then laugh like she is the funniest! Last night we were driving back to my parents house after a long day at Yellowstone Park. It was about 9:30 and I thought for sure she would be asleep. I asked my husband, who was sitting next to her, if she was asleep and before he could respond I heard Natalie say, "still awake!" We all busted up, it was hilarious. And of course she laughed along with us. I love our little Natalie. She is so much fun to be with, even with her phases she is going through, she is a little sweetheart. I think it melts Gabriel's heart when he walks through the door, anytime, to hear "Daddy!" She will run to him and wrap her little arms around his legs. It makes My heart melt! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!!
After the birthday bash!












The frosting did a little tinting to Nat, she loved her cake

6 comments:

me said...

I am pretty offended that the HSM shirt modeled at Natalie's party wasn't included (with photo and text) on the blog. See if I ever wear it again.

peterson pack said...

Well, we don't want to show anything risque and well.... enough said.
I am impressed that you already posted, since I just put this up today. You are on the ball girl.

lowderhomegang said...

I will never get tired or bored looking at pictures of this little gem!!!!

The Terry Clan said...

Where did the time go? She sure has gotten big! I love her little curls!! Happy belated birthday Natlaie!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I CANNOT beleive she is 2!! There is another one of your cutey cakes!!!

Unknown said...

How in the world did the frosting do that to her? I'll have to watch out for the on birthday cakes I guess. I love her cake, though - it's really cute. And happy birthday to Natalie! She's so adorable with her brothers.