Saturday, August 16, 2008

More of the Beach

I just wanted to show you some more of the beach.
Zach really loved the water and the waves. Some of them were pretty strong and could knock him down. Gabe and I even went wave jumping and had a blast. I would have loved to go swimming with just Gabriel and I. Next time we'll go without the kids(probably when we are 50!)

This is one of my favorites. One wonderful man and one cute little guy. Evan is so much like his dad. And as you can tell, very rarely can we get him to just sit and relax. He is alway going!
A few family shots. The beach is not the place to do a family portrait, all in swimsuits. But we thought this one was funny because we were trying to get one with the water around us, but the waves kept coming strong. So, we are trying hold up the boys. It was hilarious! The three kids is a cute one, it turned out blurry. This was after we got back from picking berries. Do you notice Evan's basket of berries next to him? Ya, he was not letting that out of his sight!!

5 comments:

The Terry Clan said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! These are some great pictures! I really love the one of the whole family in the water and Evan and Gabe on the beach! oh how we miss your sweet family!

me said...

I also love the one of the family... but what happened to Gabe? And why did you invite Sasquach to your outing? Wasn't hair getting into your food?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You pretty much toured the ENTIRE country this summer!! you are my HERO for lookin good in a swimsuit and documenting it on film-hate/love you!

Stevie said...

Ooh, the beach. How fun!!

PS-I love your blog!

Young Family said...

Love the picture! The beach is great, wish we could spend more time there, and we're so close. . . Can't believe how big your kids are. Zach looks the same, just much older. Evan is such a big boy now! And I love the name Natalie, it was on our list of names for this last baby. It's great to see what you all are up to!