Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Independence


Natalie has become very independent as of late. She wants to do everything herself. I should just hand her the diaper and wipes and call it good!!! But then again. Sunday as we are trying to get ready for church she is eating breakfast. We have a little shaker for powder sugar, which we use for some breakfast foods. Well, she decided that she wanted to shake it on herself. As she pulled it from my hand this is what happened. And we had just washed hair the night before!
I love it when they find that independent bug.


2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

AAh yes, independence. I LOVE agency and sometimes hate it when it comes to my kiddos!

The Terry Clan said...

She is so adorable in all her new found glory! Why do they have to be so stubborn!