Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Roses are Red




My husband is convinced that when I talk to a friend that it involves husband venting. So, to show you all what a wonderful husband I have here is a picture of what he did the other day! (after he cleaned my toilets, don't forget that!) I love my husband. He wants every day for me to be happy, which makes me love him even more. On the days that I am ready to hang everybody, his positive attitude is the last thing I want to hear. But then I step back and realize how grateful I am for him. When he walked into the kitchen with these all I could do was. . . . . . awwww! He says they are going to die pretty soon, but for now they are beautiful and they are mine!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

We married the GREAT ONES!!! how is that for hubby venting?!toilets and roses, life does not get much better than that!

The Terry Clan said...

What a sweetie!! Nothing is better than toilets and roses!!! Although watching "The Notebook" and "Pride and Predjudice" comes in pretty close! :)