Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hair!!!

She has hair!!! And enough that I can put some of it in a little ponytail! I was so excited today that I went and bought the little elastic bands. You can't really tell very well, but it is there and it is curly. But it is so fine, a barret won't stay in at all. Soon she will have enough so I can have 2 on her head. But for now, I am just excited that I can get one. Now I just have to get bows that I can attach to the ponytail. Oh, I love having a girl. And a girl with little curls!!! I sure hope she likes it as much as me.

2 comments:

The Terry Clan said...

I can not believe how curly her hair is! How fun to finally be able to put it in a ponytail! She is adorable!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

AMEN to girls and bows and ponytails!!!! and CURLS too-no fair!!