Wednesday, January 16, 2008

late christmas kids






This was a picture that I wanted to do in front of our Christmas tree, but now the tree is put away. But I really wanted to get a picture of the kids before it got too far past the holidays. Anyway, here is our late Christmas picture of the kids and the process to get there. It was hard getting Natalie to work with me. She has one pose in her and then she is all over the place. And of course the one that she sat for didn't turn out that cute. This was after church, cause they were already dressed up, and they hadn't been fed (bad on my part). But I knew that if I fed them lunch then I was going to remove the clothes and I would not have got the picture I wanted. Hopefully next year I will plan this a little better. To make a long story short, here are our kids!
Notice Zach is smiling and ready in every picture! I love how
Evan is trying to get Natalie to cooperate, he is a great helper
when it comes to her. In the end, it is not a professional, but they are cute and I have to laugh at how much they put up with me.


2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I really think you should use the one where Natalie is running away for your next x-mas card! it is a CLASSIC-love the brothers!

The Terry Clan said...

I think this is cuter than just a nice Christmas picture. It's so fun to see there personality and remember what it is really like to take a family picture! Aren't the odds like one in one hundred that you get a good shot?!!!