Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Here!!

I am in Germany! And it is so beautiful here. And colder than Texas. My sister had told me to bring a jacket. So, I brought a fairly warm jacket for where I live, but not warm enough for over here. I have had to use one of theirs most mornings. I am having a great time spending time with my sister. She has 4 kids, 2 of them are in school. She has a very busy life and I only wish that I could live closer or do something else to help her. Her husband is deployed for a while and it is tough. I only hope that my visit is enough to give her energy to last a little longer, until my other sister comes in December. I am taking lots of pics and will post them when I get back. Sorry I haven't posted any pics I still haven't got my photo program back up. But I will do some soon.

3 comments:

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

You're there! And you're still blogging :) Can't wait for the pics!

sewdelightful said...

Trina! This is your old friend Kristen from our working days in Springville! How are you?!
Your family is so cute! Email me sometime-
stampinggirl05(at)gmail(dot)com

Heather said...

Hey! You found us! Yea!! You have the cutest kids, it is SO fun to get an update!

I hope you enjoy you time in Germany (WOW!).

You have been linked so you can't get lost...